Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
We recently became the fastest mental health company ever to unicorn status, having raised over $162 million and achieved a valuation above $1.2 billion. Cerebral’s investors include Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT. It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
About the Role
The Script Writer for the growth video team is a talented writer to concept and develop copy for video projects. Scripts will be on-brand content strategically developed to bring our product and brand stories to life.
The Script Writer will work closely with the growth video team with the mission to create the best video content possible, innovating and acting on trends to stay ahead of the curve. The Script Writer should be well versed in research, scripting, proofreading with the ability to manage projects and deadlines.
- Scriptwriting for videos
- Research clips and miscellaneous items for video projects
- Conducting interviews
- Understanding and executing copy that reflect digital best practices
- Concepts and scripts for internal videos and communications
- Work in a fast-paced professional environment
- Ensures initiatives are delivered on time
- Creating storyboards for videos with team
- Outlines for interview-based videos
- High familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat
- Strong understanding of creative performance KPIs and metrics and the ability to analyze data from social media platforms
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and learn quickly
- Ability to maintain quality
- Ability to navigate social media ad platforms
Responsibilities & Duties
- Write scripts for videos
- Incorporate brand voice in all content and messaging.
- Come up with content topic ideas that will connect deeply with our audiences.
- Conduct research on audiences to create topics and develop content.
- Develop SEO & Keywords strategy
- Optimize content for SEO.
- Run tests to iterate and quantify messaging.