The Scientific Writer will assist us to produce study reports and documentation for development, validation and clinical sample analysis projects. As a Scientific Writer, you will be responsible for creating scientific documentation for our projects, including assay development, assay validation and sample analysis reports for different immune monitoring platforms and methodologies.
You will also be involved in developing and maintaining templates, reviewing others work to ensure high quality, as well as identifying where processes can be made more efficient, including putting infrastructure tools in place and training other writers to work within new workflows. The successful candidate has an academic or professional background in Immunology and is an experienced writer of scientific, medical, or technical content. You must enjoy working independently, be self-motivated, and love to learn about scientific domains and technologies. You must be able to handle concurrent assignments that have quick turnaround times under strict deadlines with a professional and positive attitude and enjoy mentoring and training others.
- Write study reports for projects across different study phases, technological platforms, methodologies, and levels of regulatory compliance.
- Convert highly technical source materials into an easy-to-understand and streamlined narrative
- Proofread and edit documentation so that the content is direct, easy to read, and compelling, while maintaining technical accuracy
- Participate in the elaboration and continued improvement of report templates
- Work in collaboration with the project team in the elaboration of report tables templates
- Provide support in defining and refining the workflow for report writing associated tasks
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of study report content
- Ensure that deliverable meet contractual requirements
- Train other writers on new tasks and best practices
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to edit and proofread your own work
- Excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Independent, entrepreneurial work style
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Willingness to help create, maintain, and adhere to style guides and standard processes
- Ability to work effectively and independently to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak times