Colabra's mission is to increase the world's scientific output.
We're backed by top investors including Village Global, Builders, Inovia, Jude Gomila, the Technical Director of OpenAI, and founders of several biotech startups.
We are looking for a contract Technical Writer passionate about documentation, scientific workflows, and data management.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience in writing technical sales documents for scientific audiences.
- Develop content for Colabra (help articles, case studies, release notes, and user guides) to be shared across a variety of communication channels (including social media, webinars, industry websites, Colabra's blog and researcher community).
- Work closely with the founding team to brainstorm new topics, then write evergreen content that can be shared for lead generation and nurturing. Track the performance of the content to strategically select future topics for SEO and outreach.
- Become an expert in Colara and help to create product marketing content (including presentations, demos, and competitive positioning). Partner with the product team to support product releases with technical content that showcases the strengths of Colabra.
- 3+ years in a biotechnology industry setting (ideally with laboratory experience in R&D functions).
- 1+ year of technical or scientific writing experience.
- Basic understanding of content SEO (you know what Google crawls through on a piece of content and incorporate that into your content builds).
- Solid knowledge of demand generation funnels and tactics used to drive conversion and growth.
- Exceptional editorial skills for interest-piquing content to support both short-form and long-form content pieces on social media, white papers, case studies, etc.