At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments.
Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
We’re here for the cause, but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together, and make time to appreciate our teammates every day. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There’s always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians are always finding ways to connect.
The Senior RFP Writer will be a pivotal team member that leads the proposal document process throughout the RFP lifecycle. This individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining and distributing clear, accurate, consistent, and persuasive company and product information for use in formal proposal responses. This key position will manage proposal projects from start to finish and collaborate daily with Account Executives and Sales Management as well as other internal stakeholders including the Solutions Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams.
What You'll Do
- Ensure adherence to the formal RFP process managing full RFP project from start to finish
- Manage internal deadlines for those involved in the process, from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) input across the company, as well as sales and product management
- Ensure that answers in RFPs are accurate and present GoGuardian solutions in the best light at all times
- Ensure that the competitive advantages of the company and our products come across strongly in RFPs
- Assist with the management of RFP intake
- Maintain project management documentation
- Help maintain RFP schedule and content library
- Build relationships and develop strong knowledge of products and sales initiatives
- Help other RFP team members
- Participate proactively
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years’ experience working in a professional environment managing proposal writing, Request for Proposals (RFP), marketing, or technical writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to aggregate technical information
- Experience complying with response, legal and compliance requirements
- Works well with structured timelines and deadlines but is also flexible with changing priorities
- Ability to perform and deliver multiple projects on time
- Deliver results that are clear, accurate, technically correct and achieve messaging objectives
- Strong listening skills and overall communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud-based solutions and information technology strongly preferred
- Capacity to be responsible, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented
- Actively works to build and maintain positive professional relationships with colleagues
- Values others and acts to promote, support and affirm inclusivity
- Experience with RFPIO and/or Loopio preferred
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
P.S. - Share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for amazing people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.