ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in RFP/RFI Writing!
What does your RFP say? Can you figure out how to get the sales rep in the door wearing their best suit, walking confidently, putting on a warm smile, and sharing a confident handshake to make a memorable impression? That is the power of a well-written RFP/proposal.
Do you see yourself thriving in a team environment? Do you see yourself leading, collaborating, and taking end-to-end ownership of projects while helping your company grow? Then join our team and make an impact! We are seeking a high-energy RFP/Proposal writer to support sales efforts across multiple industry segments. As an RFP/Proposal writer, you will help create compelling responses to proposals (RFP/RFIs) and questionnaires from prospective and current clients for Sales executives around the globe. You will be someone who enjoys developing strong narratives.
Negotiable depending upon experience.
- Coordinate responses to RFPs and Requests for Information (RFIs) from prospective and existing clients, which include gaming companies, retail, government, technology, and other diverse fields of business.
- Responsibilities will include, among other things, compiling existing and previously approved responses, drafting new responses, and coordinating input from various functional areas throughout the firm.
- Retrieve and analyze data to complete quantitative components of RFPs/RFIs and ensure data provided is accurate and applicable.
- Draft written responses to questions based on verbal direction or summary information from other departments to strategically position the company and demonstrate how we can meet the client’s needs.
- Liaise with members of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and Legal to develop responses in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain the company’s internal database of approved client responses.
- Fulfill internal requests for information used for standard and ad hoc client reporting.
- Maintain, update and prepare company’s MSAs, Work Orders, Overview Letters, SCU descriptions and Proposal templates.
- Ability to create and review presentations.
- Produce quality responses to RFPs by following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Proofread and perform quality check of proposals under tight deadline constraints.
- Meet deadlines by establishing priorities for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience 5+ years of RFP writing experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Proficiency with MS Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google docs and Salesforce
- Excellent writing, organizational, communication and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage deadlines efficiently
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in responding to Government RFPs is a plus
- Experience with Conga or other similar document generator is a plus
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.