Alchemy powers the core infrastructure for leading blockchain companies around the globe, enabling them to build better products and user experiences through next-generation blockchain infrastructure platform and developer tools. We're on a mission to create a platform to enable people to build great products for the blockchain space - similar to what Microsoft and Apple did for computers.
Our team consists of top Stanford & MIT engineers with decades of experience at Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Linkedin, and Pinterest building massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and products that millions of users love. We've been in stealth so you probably haven't heard much about us, but we're backed by the top execs, investors, and institutions in Silicon Valley including Stanford University and Coinbase.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the Opportunity?
Our team is seeking an experienced Public Relations Specialist to join our growing team. You’ll be a critical part of getting Alchemy’s message to the world, focusing specifically on helping us tell stories of our product. You are a hyper-organized, detailed oriented, and creative thinker. You’ll be responsible for driving the critical foundational work for our team, including pitch development, content creation, speaking coordinations, and coverage reporting. This is a unique opportunity to shape Alchemy’s global brand perception from both a strategic and operational level.
What Will You be Doing?
- Developing a public relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Working with co-founders to create and drive campaigns, deliver messaging, enhance the company’s reputation externally, and raise the credibility of the brand
- Crafting a media relations strategy to develop and maintain Alchemy’s image and identity in leading digital media and print publications
- Planning and managing Alchemy’s events as well as PR coverage of events we sponsor or attend
- Building significant relationships with thought leaders, reporters and conference organizers
- Finding and analyzing media coverage and promoting content on media channels
- Serving as the main contact for all media inquiries, taking requests and coordinating interviews
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
What Skills do You Need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with in house public relations, communications or other related fields
- Proven media relations experience and ability to think critically about ingredients for high impact content
- Exceptional writing, editing, oral and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy; Extraordinarily organized; process and detail oriented
- Experience in measuring PR performance
- Connections with influencers in the cryptocurrency blockchain and/or tech market
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: [email protected] or apply below!