We are looking to hire a Psychology Content Writer to join us in our mission of educating the world. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for psychology and education is essential to succeed in this role. The advertised job is full time (35 hours per week) at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire.
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic
- Write model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written psychology content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
- Work on aspects of video development
- Work on aspects of sociology and other related content areas
Qualifications & Work Experience
- A psychology degree (Master's degree or Ph.D. in psychology are preferred)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching psychology, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
The gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.