- Respond to RFP’s by writing proposals for companies and organizations seeking staffing services.
- Formally respond to Requests for Proposals from new and existing clients.
- Assist in full life-cycle development of business proposals including, but not limited to: core narratives, data compilation, flowchart / org chart development, spreadsheet construction, pricing analysis.
- Regularly collaborate with various internal departments to compile the most up-to-date sales & marketing data
- Gather data, documents and signatures from multiple internal departments, including executive-level personnel, in response to requests for proposals (RFP’s) or general client requests for information.
- Regularly maintain all proposal content and templates in database archive for periodic reuse.
- Business development outreach to Procurement departments to request inclusion on future RFP invitations
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or a Business degree
- Excellent skills in word usage, spelling and grammar
- Strong documentation skills
- HIGH attention to detail
- Expert in MS Word and MS Excel
- MS Outlook experience desired
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint helpful
- Proposal writing experience desired
- Experience interacting with VP-level or C-level executives desired
- Ability to multitask and independently prioritize workload
- Sense of urgency – experience working at a fast-pace
- Ability to shift direction quickly and often
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations and deadlines with composure
- Professional in appearance, conduct and demeanor; Appropriate business etiquette
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Willingness and ability to work overtime and commensurate work ethic.
Previous work experience in the production-side of agency staffing (recruiting or sales).