At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The Proposal Analyst works collaboratively with the Canadian Proposal Manager to support the efforts and needs of the Canadian Sales organization, nationally. This role will support our Canadian Sales team to positively impact the productivity and efficiency of the RFx response process. The Proposal Analyst will work directly with the Canadian Proposal Manager and Canadian Sales Pursuit Teams to support winning proposal engagements.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Manage Optiv’s proposal process for assigned RFxs with oversight from the Proposal Manager:
- Attend internal and external proposal calls, taking detailed meeting minutes as well as tasks discussed during meetings and providing meeting summaries to all participants
- Moving client questions into templates
- Merging answers from various teams into response templates
- Formatting of Proposal documents using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Searching for information within available tools and directories
- Managing Procurement Portals and RFx document downloads (Merx, Biddingo, P2P)
- Complete forms and questionnaires given appropriate repository information
- Generally supporting the ad-hoc needs of the proposal team
- Document deconstruction and comparison analysis
- Review of French Proposal documents for grammar, spelling, and readability
- Federal and provincial government vehicle activity reporting (SA, SO, VOR monthly and quarterly)
Qualifications for Success
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience in a Proposal Administration or Coordination role
- Excellent command of the English and French languages – ability to take and execute from primarily written instruction, as well as verbal instruction
- Experience working within a matrix management structure
- Demonstrated ability to be a self -starter
- Existing Canadian government Reliability or Secret Clearance or eligibility to obtain
- Strong MS Office skills, including PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines
- Highly organized with demonstrated organizational skills and strategies
- Strong customer service skills with a positive attitude
With Optiv You Can Expect
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.