Links Global is looking for a proposal writer/developer to support business development. The writer/developer should be knowledgeable, experienced, and easy-to-work with on developing contract and grant proposals for U.S. government, local government, international organizations, and NGOs that have similar requirements in the areas of marketing and communication, social and behavioral research, knowledge management, digital and web development, adult education, and program management.
- Background Research on Business Opportunities - Identify and review RFPs, RFQs, and other on FBO/SAM, GSA, UN, and other sources. Conduct competitive analysis.
- *Partnership Development *- Identify and develop, as needed, value-added business partnerships.
- Proposal Development - Develop and lead the writing of proposals that may include content on technical approaches, schedules and timelines, management and staffing, quality control, past experience, and other information. Proposals should strictly follow client requirements.
- *Proposal Management *- Manage overall proposal writing process, establishing a schedule for delivering intermediate and final deliverables.
- BS degree in relevant field
- 3+ years proposal writing for government or international organizations
- Superior written English (USA)
- Ability to work remotely and virtually
- Timely and efficient
- Creative and knowledgeable in 1 or more content fields including marketing and communication, social research, publishing, knowledge management, digital and web development, adult education, and program management.
Candidates should provide cover letter, CV, 3+ professional references, and proof of success as proposal writer.