- Are you an experienced proposal writer looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value careful editing and quality writing?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
Our proposal writer will serve as a key member of the proposal team, responsible for building proposals using existing content and identifying gaps where SME content is needed. Interviews SMEs as required to close content gaps.
Handles formatting original response document and identifying gaps to proposal manager. Pulls content from database or previous bids and revises/edits to meet the specific proposal requirements. Works with proposal manager to pull together appendices and assist in completing or reviewing any forms that need to be submitted with the proposal.
Works closely with the proposal manager working through the proposal process to ensure the on-time submittal of competitive proposals that fully meet or exceed RFP and/or other customer requirements. Assists in the development and support of proposal themes, and provides editing and quality assurance support.
When not working on proposal related activities, fully engages in the marketing & communications department’s efforts by assisting in the research and writing of internal and external content. Assists with article, newsletter, and white paper writing and editing, presentations, and other methods to reach our public and commercial health care target markets.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work.
They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all proposals fully address the strategic solution as designed by the proposal team, and directly address all RFP questions and meet the client’s stated goals. Support proposal themes throughout the writing process. Ensures all deadlines and milestones are met.
- Provide editing and quality assurance activities. Works closely with the proposal team to incorporate feedback learned from past proposals into reusable core content to improve future proposal offerings.
- Ensure that all review edits are inserted or appropriately addressed and are assembled into a final fully-edited document.
- Create standardized proposal language for future use, training materials and other documents to support proposal management.
- Assist business development and marketing & communications departments to secure health care market, proposal and competitive intelligence, and share information with management through internal newsletter writing and editing, and other dissemination activities, such as white papers, and for inclusion in proposals.
- Write and/or edit provider and member newsletters.
- Other business development and public relations related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, analytical, research and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and the healthcare industry
- Ability to successfully manage simultaneous assignments and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communications skills
- Ability to work independently
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Communications, Technical Writing, English or the Sciences
- Graduate degree in above areas preferred.
- Five or more years’ healthcare business development and/or public relations, communications, or marketing experience required
- Three or more years’ experience as a proposal writer in required
- Prior work with alliances, subcontractors and other business partners preferred
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
Kepro offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at www.Kepro.com for more information on the Kepro Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.