Our ideal candidate is consistent, persistent, and an excellent communicator, especially in written form. We’re a global company and you’ll be working and interacting with people from different countries.
You should be adaptable and capable of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and having a sense of urgency but are also focused on the granular level details. You are obsessed with organization, the fine details, and are constantly focused on quality.
- Support global sales organization by managing the complete lifecycle of a proposal response from intake of the RFP through to submission.
- Collaborate with Sales, Legal, Deal Desk and other stakeholders (SMEs) and operate with outstanding synchronization.
- Facilitate opportunity qualification calls/meetings, strategy calls, and regular status updates of RFP funnel.
- Create and distribute project outlines (Responsibility Matrix) that break out RFP requirements into section assignments for project team members for completion.
- Manage multiple simultaneous RFP responses on tight deadlines.
- Perform writing, editing, proofreading, customizing, and formatting to ensure proposal responses are clear, concise and well presented.
- Maintain and update a global RFP knowledge base, to increase the efficiency of the proposal process.
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs within the organization to create responses for proposals while maintaining a technical understanding of the company’s products and service offerings.
- Review, edit, and provide guidance on the creation of cover letters, executive summaries, value propositions and other key components of proposals.
- Support all activities related to the assembly, production, and logistics of the final proposal.
- Coordinate with the Product Management, IT & Security, and Technical Writing group for the development and management of technical documentation.
- Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate support in production of proposal documentation.
- Technical sales experience in bid/proposal development, or related role.
- 2+ years’ experience working in Pre-Sales, Engagement Management.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- A “can do” attitude, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities of making Docebo succeed.
- Strong sales aptitude and instinct, and enjoy speaking with prospects at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and proven ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills in small or large group environments, with proficiency in presentation tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards will be a plus.
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered a plus.
- Experience as an LMS implementation consultant will be a plus.
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,600 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.