Exigent is transforming the way legal services are offered by leveraging the power of technology and data that’s locked in contracts and processes. But the data is the cornerstone; it is the people of Exigent that bring this vision to life. We combine the best of tech with smartest legal and financial brains to cultivate a revolution in the legal industry. Intelligent thinking underpins all of our solutions — from contract management to business analytics tools and legal services.
Come and learn more about the Exigent family and how we are re-imagining, transforming and revolutionizing the legal industry through technology, AI and data https://www.exigent-group.com/
Due to Exigent's success and growth we have created the role of Proposal Manager to lead our cross-functional (sales, product SMEs, executive leadership, marketing) new business team through a disciplined process for creating informal proposals as well as responding to formal RFPs.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who wants to build a proposal management process and function while hitting the ground running to support our growing pipeline. Success in this role is helping us achieve our growth targets by developing winning proposals with great content, and providing leverage and ideas to our sales team.
- Create a disciplined process and governance for Exigent RFP responses and informal proposals
- Facilitate the development of win themes and strategy based on client pain and the competitive set
- Identify SME responsibilities and deadlines
- Work with sales leadership to determine go/no-go criteria
- Develop, enhance and maintain a database of written proposal boilerplate and technical requirements
- Develop self-serve, client-facing materials for our sales team
- Write and edit proposal sections incorporating win themes and client hot buttons.
- Format all proposal components (Table of Contents, call-outs, font size, page count etc.)
- Facilitate debrief data capture and best practices
- Manage improvement programs which enhance proposal quality, style, and professionalism.
- Assist with other sales and marketing related projects as needed as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated business development and proposal management background
- Superior project management and writing capabilities.
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional team environment for the successful completion of high quality proposals.
- Demonstrated track record facilitating winning proposals
- High PC literacy with all MS Office products with working knowledge of desktop publishing tools (Adobe, Visio, etc.)
- Experience working in HubSpot or other CRM system
Education and/or Experience
BS/BA degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
3 years’ experience in sales enablement, minimum two years’ experience in a proposal management role
BD experience in law firm or legal tech company preferred.