Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world's leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $8 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we're just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We're fortunate to be backed by industry leading global investors and partners.
As Bestows first dedicated Senior Product Writer, you'll build and improve on an existing body of work while establishing the product writing discipline at Bestow. You'll have the autonomy to create delightful user experiences alongside product designers, product managers, and others and will help shape the product components of Bestow's design system and product filings.
Your Day to Day
- Become immersed in Bestow's product strategy, our design system, style guide, design philosophy, and existing user experiences. You'll begin to build relationships with your cross-functional collaborators.
- Establish standards and create copy for all in-product experiences such as micro-copy and longer content that documents product features and functionality.
- Influence copy and the product development process at Bestow alongside the many product design, marketing, and product management collaborators.
- Implement and maintain a consistent content strategy throughout Bestow's internal, agent, and customer-facing products across interfaces and user touch points that our product design team has influence over.
- Represent users' needs and wants when working with insurance product teams to develop new insurance products and re-filings.
A Little About You
- You believe in the power of words to influence.
- At least 4+ years of experience writing for digital product experiences, product content strategy, and content design.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; can make text short and friendly without sacrificing grammar and quality.
- You can articulate the reasoning behind copy choices.
- You think macro and micro: considering not just copy but also the entire user experience and all the interdependencies.
- You have experience contributing to product writing style guides.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with design software such as Sketch and Figma - you'd be comfortable opening and manipulating copy inside design project files.
- Experience with Design research.
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team. Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.