Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a category-leading digital platform, raised over £10m from top-tier investors, and signed over 100+ clients globally – including the likes of John Lewis, Uber, and Just Eat... but we’re just getting started.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – Product Marketing Manager
The last year has been a transformative period for the topic of mental health. We've all gone on our own wellbeing journeys - for many, it has been an opportunity to reflect, for others it has been an extremely challenging time - but there are hopes of a silver-lining.
Never before has society put such an emphasis on discussing mental health and, in doing so, many organisations have a new appreciation of what's expected of them to empower their people to live more fulfilling lives inside and outside of the working environment. Unmind has been fortunate to be in a position to support organisations and their people on this journey, and scale significantly as a business in the process.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the ongoing development and elevation of our value proposition, positioning, and messaging whilst equipping our commercial teams with enablement assets to meet demand across the globe.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the evolving mental health tech landscape, our buyer's needs and motivations, and using this to enhance our positioning in the market.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Develop a deep understanding of the evolving corporate mental health landscape, our buyers and their motivations, and our go-to-market strategy to help shape the Unmind value proposition and messaging. This may include market research, analyst relations, and client/prospect interviews and insights.
- Utilise findings to advise our go-to-market teams on segmentation, use cases, and buyer personas.
- Oversee our sales, partner, and client success enablement strategy by identifying, creating, and deploying assets that empower our commercial teams across the globe whilst ensuring asset hygiene and maturity over time.
- Determine which tools and tech will ensure we can surface and equip our commercial teams with the most impactful assets, at the right time.
- Establish a global competitor/market research strategy and aggregate findings to equip the rest of the business to make more informed decisions.
- Organise workshops and training sessions to inform the commercial teams of your work and how it can support them in their roles, and how that can ultimately support our clients or prospective clients.
- Consider geographical nuances across our core markets - the UK, North America, and Australia - and reflect this in your work.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're Looking For People Who
- Gain motivation and energy from collaborating with a broad range of individuals in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise a potentially large scope of work to ensure alignment with short, medium, and long-term goals.
- An ability to carry out research, simplify complex ideas, and concentrate findings into clear actions and recommendations.
- A clear and articulate communicator, writer, and presenter - exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills.
- Prior experience of developing a value propositon in a B2B setting e.g. quantifying impact, ROI/VOI analysis etc.
- A deep commercial understanding of the B2B SaaS business model and how buyers make decisions.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health.
At Unmind, we believe in uniting behind uniqueness. We believe our differences are what unites us as humans, and we seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
You will be joining a strong, talented team of ~100 people who are deeply passionate about making a positive dent to the landscape of mental health worldwide. We have incredible investors, partners, clients, advocates, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to find, attract, and retain exceptional people (whilst retaining our strong culture and values) will be paramount.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessions
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Culture of continuous learning
- Dog-friendly workplace