This position is remote and open to applicants in the US! Come help us build and execute the go-to-market engine at Fauna!
Fauna is the data API for modern applications. With Fauna, developers can simplify code, reduce costs, and ship applications faster by replacing their database infrastructure with a highly productive and programmable data API that combines the power of custom business logic with the ease of GraphQL.
The underlying globally distributed storage and compute engine is fast, consistent, and reliable, with a modern security infrastructure. Itself a serverless offering, Fauna is quick to get started with and lets developers experience freedom from database operations at any scale.
In this role, we’re looking for a motivated Product Marketer who excels at producing technical content, driving marketing campaigns and wants the opportunity to learn and master GTM functions end-to-end. This is a high-impact opportunity that partners across sales, product and marketing to build a product-led growth engine strategic to our business. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master various functions of Product Marketing, ranging from pricing and packaging, to positioning and messaging, release and launch, content strategy, demand generation and sales enablement.
To accomplish your goals, you will work closely with the Product, Sales and Engineering teams as well as build close relationships with customers, to gain insights and drive consensus internally.
What You Will Do:
- Become an expert on the database market -- who needs a database? Why do they use them? How is Fauna differentiated in the market?
- Write content (blogs, white papers, solutions pages) that will help Engineering teams accelerate application development.
- Continuously identify the pain points and use cases that Fauna helps our customers solve.
- Build and optimize landing pages for SEO & SEM channels.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to help identify objections, customer fit and competitive analysis.
- Create Email marketing campaigns to ensure that Fauna customers are aware of product releases, quickstart guides and any content that can accelerate their development cycles.
- Develop content (i.e. webinars, on-demand videos) about Fauna’s functionality and differentiators.
What You Will Bring
- Passion for early stage environments, a collaborative approach to working, willingness to experiment, and metrics-driven execution.
- 3+ years as a Product Marketer at a B2B, SaaS company.
- Computer Science degree(s) or background as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Excellent writing and communication skills for developer-oriented topics.
- Experience in orchestrating successful product launches.
- Experience with campaign ideation and execution.
- Bonus: Expertise in the serverless space.
Fauna is a well-funded, high growth startup with the mission to make working with operational data productive, scalable and secure for every software team. We're backed by Madrona Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Addition Capital, CRV, and many Silicon Valley angel investors.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with remote employee presence throughout the Americas and Europe we embrace a remote first culture and offer employees the flexibility of work locations depending on their geography. In exchange for your hard work and contributions, Fauna provides you with an exceptional compensation, equity package, and benefits package.
Building a great company requires talented, passionate, and committed team members. We are relentless in pursuing our mission while working together as one team aligned by our core principles. If you are that type of person who is excited by those pursuits, we want to hear from you!
Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices, and building a diverse environment for our employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Fauna works primarily on a direct sourcing model; Fauna does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, directly to hiring managers, or any of our employees.