Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Product Marketing Intern to support our marketing team and successfully launch Pitch to the world.
Who you are
- You have experience with copywriting and a talent for storytelling and can turn in a draft with minimal edits
- You have learned how to manage projects and your time
- You are a great collaborator and work well with others
- You understand the difference between strategy and tactics
- You have an understanding of data analytics and can provide data-informed recommendations
- You can translate technical feature pages into compelling user-facing stories
What You Will Do
- Support our go-to-market planning and execution strategy
- Work with stakeholders across marketing, product, and leadership to collect information and secure buy-in needed for plans
- Work with marketing and brand teams to produce assets
- Participate in user interviews and apply learnings to product messaging
- Help refine our market and competitive positioning
- Work with our customer support and user research team to understand user needs, wants, and pain points
- Support feature release planning by working with product teams to get an overview of new features, identifying compelling stories for high-impact features, and developing the assets needed for each release
- Develop product education materials and marketing collateral for our beta users, measure their efficacy, and iterate regularly
Would Be Great to Have
- Previous experience in marketing, public relations, or product management
- Proven experience drafting long-form, user- or public-facing content in a non-academic setting
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).