At Secure Group, we ensure that the mobile data and communication are secured against interception and threats such as data leakage, physical tampering, and data-mining through advanced encryption technologies.
We have been competing globally to deliver the most secure phone to businesses, individuals, government institutions, and military and defense organizations for ten years.
Secure Group mobile solutions are designed and created in our headquarters and R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria, and distributed in 100 countries around the world.
We are the game changer that eliminates workarounds to security and gives users the ultimate privacy communication experience in a single phone.
What We Do
Secure Group designs and manufactures a mobile phone with multi-layered security that runs on a custom operating system and hardware; our product has a suite of special anti-surveillance apps and uses only encrypted channels for all incoming and outgoing communications.
What We Offer
- We pay top of the market to attract the best and the brightest.
- Our unique Secure Group Management Model (SGMM) guarantees that performance and continuous growth get rewarded instantly.
- Our salary grids are publicly available and showcase clear and measurable career progression customized for each role.
Read more about it here: https://wiki.careers.securegroup.com
Based on the Secure Group Management Model, everyone in the company contributes in a unique way to its success by fulfilling a range of specific requirements tightly related to particular daily and strategic responsibilities.
Your Strategic Contribution
As a Product Copywriter in Secure Group, you will work in our R&D team and you will be responsible for writing clear, concise, engaging, and accurate content that not only reflects a strong awareness of what our different audiences need to know but demonstrates an excellent brand and product knowledge.
- Write clear and compelling content to describe our products both to technical and business people
- Create advertising texts for brochures
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates’ attention
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Promote product copy online (e.g. on social networks)
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
Please send us the link to your white-papers portfolio in the cover letter field.