We’re passionate marketers, engineers and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Ordergroove is a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove is a leader in the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading…
What you will do
- Scale Ordergroove’s self-serve customer experience via content
- Own the strategy and execution of Ordergroove’s Knowledge Center, documentation and overall merchant content
- Foster an outcome focused approach to content and establish metrics and processes to assess performance of content efforts
- Enhance existing content and create new content
- Pioneer new content formats
- Coach other team members to create better content
- Create and champion Ordergroove’s first content style guide
Who you are
- Successful experience at a fast-growing software startup, preferably PLG, in a similar role
- Clear track record of ownership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career
- Solid analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems
- Strong customer empathy and focus, passionate about e-commerce
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task
- Enjoy balancing thinking about the big picture and getting your hands dirty
- 5+ years of experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilver, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like Trivia Night, Cooking Classes and Book Club. We encourage cross functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work from anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!