All Turtles is an early-stage product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike with an eye toward the future of health and work. The products we make strive to make a positive impact on the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As Principal Content Designer, you’ll strategically define and shape the voices, narratives, and experiences of the products we develop. As a member of our design team, your expertise is an essential part of the design process, as you partner with cross-functional teams to create and develop early-stage products. Whether you’re rolling up your sleeves and writing or providing strategic input, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact across multiple teams and products.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Writing product language as a part of collaborative, cross-functional product and design teams.
- Providing product language feedback and recommendations.
- Offering strategic guidance on designing with language and documenting best practices.
- Identifying and prioritizing opportunities where UX writing can improve user experiences and meet business goals.
- Bringing the brand voice to life in product, and helping to establish consistency across brand, marketing, and product language.
- Shaping and developing flexible, lightweight, and collaborative content design processes
Ideally, You’ll Have
- UX writing, content design, or product content strategy experience in cross-functional product teams.
- A knack for balancing individual contributor work with strategic thinking and UX direction.
- A muscle for prioritization when juggling multiple projects, and context switching when needed.
- Experience collaborating on research, testing, and other iterative methods.
- Experience working with teams to prioritize and implement design and copy milestones in an iterative way.
- Experience working with early-stage companies.
The Principal UX Writer is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Product Design. This role can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.