The editorial team at ScreenRant is looking for a dedicated TV and movie expert to provide extensive coverage of the content on streaming platforms at ScreenRant.com - the #1 TV and movie website on Google.
Are you a dynamic writer and frequent TV/Movie binger, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest movies, shows, news, and rumors? If so, then we need you! As a freelance news writer, you will create original, informative, and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
Want to turn your passion into a stable writing gig? Do you think you'd like a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
- Write 20 news articles monthly.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and trends coming to/from Netflix/Crave/Disney/HBO/Hulu programming.
- Interviews with cast and other talents when needed.
- Coordinate with editors for assignments and feedback.
- Able to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- 2-3 samples of previously written work covering TV and movie news or features.
- In addition, please include the TV/Movie franchises you are most familiar with or prefer.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of stream platforms and their programming, history, and culture.
- Available on a consistent basis with weekends strongly preferred.
- Experience with WordPress is an asset.
The hiring team at ScreenRant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant experience will be considered.