Locaria is a pioneering digital language services agency that sits within The Stagwell Group and MDC Partners.
We maximize the effectiveness and performance of global content seamlessly across territory, platform and media for brands with international ambition.
We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We do this in any language combination, across more than 90 markets.
Our global clients include the world’s top brands across luxury, retail, travel, hospitality, finance, market research and tech.
The role will report into our London HQ and will be mainly responsible for translating website copy, PPC ads, social media posts and SEO content.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and driven individual who is happy to work autonomously and be our local representative in Russia, whilst feeding into a wider global team. This role is a full time job.
- Top-notch creative concepts and text, as well as copywriting (web, landings, blog posts, mailing, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) oriented towards engagement on social media profiles assigned by Project Managers (PMs) in London, Barcelona and Mexico City. The target language for these tasks is Russian so having a native and professional command of this language is essential
- Review of Russian localizations carried out by external linguists and providing feedback on the quality
- Keyword research to improve page rankings
- Transcreation requests
- Participate in the development of creative strategies by constructing connections between concepts and ideas
- Taking control of own workload to meet deadlines and prioritize requests from project managers
- Provide market insights and analysis when necessary
- Contribute to style guides and other market specific documentation
- Translation or Linguistic degree essential
- Native Russian speaker
- Good command of English (verbal and written) to communicate confidently and professionally with clients and colleagues.
- Experience with CAT tools (Trados & Memsource) and familiar with Translation Project Management Systems (ideally Plunet)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- MS Office (incl. Excel) knowledge
- Proactive approach to work – bringing ideas and questions to the team
- Passionate about languages
- Reliable and hardworking
- Strong organizational and time keeping skills
- Proven record of high-quality translation work
- Experience in digital marketing is preferred, but not essential
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we can offer an exciting and multicultural place of work, competitive salary, wide range of benefits, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
We are always looking for rising stars to join our team and employ the best and the brightest in our industry. We’re also proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the work-life balance you need.