A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
At Lemay, we believe in design’s unique value to create open and meaningful space to grow. We commit to every design problem with curiosity, invention, and a generous spirit to uncover hidden opportunity. We are a team of architects, designers, leaders, and change-makers creating planet friendly spaces for people and their communities. Our core purpose today: to design generous spaces that create meaningful impact.
Are you an accomplished writer with a passion for design in all its forms? We’re looking for a talented individual to provide strategic guidance and passion to move our brand voice externally with clients and partners.
Working with our National Marketing Team, our Creative Writer will find creative ways to genuinely portray who we are within the materials we curate and will be able to adapt their pen to any given brand’s tone of voice.
What You’ll Do
- Write and edit copy for social media, website, pitches, publications, editorial, competitions and more;
- Write copy for advertising, interactive and design projects, and for the firm in general;
- Work collaboratively with creative teams;
- Work on multiple projects under tight deadlines while producing exceptional outcomes.
- Contribute, through a creative approach, to the constant evolution of Lemay’s creative product.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or relevant work experience;
- At least 8+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the creative process;
- Strong project management skills;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken.
What We Offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation;
- Flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.