Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent almost 70-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie has a great opportunity for a contract Medical Writer to work with our health and pharma team to write editorial content for healthcare professionals treating patients living with HIV.
We’re looking for a strong communicator who has solid writing and organizational skills. Someone who is meticulously attentive to detail, curious, and self-motivated.
Whether fully remote or in our Duluth office, the right candidate for this contract role will work well independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
We anticipate this contract to require 15-20 hours/week and last through December 2021.
- Work with the client to research and understand requirements
- Write, review, and edit content for online publication
- Ensure all deliverables adhere to client standards and guidelines
- Remain aware of current pharmaceutical industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing
- 2+ years of experience in medical writing (bonus points for HIV content)
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and performing online research
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research
- Ability to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.