An international market research consultancy is seeking a Medical Writer to support its healthcare practice in Asia Pacific.
This is a remote, freelance position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create, review, edit engaging new healthcare content, and improve old content.
- Research on medical specialties, and understanding the client's business needs.
- Understanding how contents will fit into the new website taxonomy/site architecture.
- Writing original keyword-rich content for each medical specialty, following best content and SEO practices.
- Prepare questionnaires, interview/discussion guide.
- Conduct key in-depth interviews and coach on best practice interview techniques.
- Analyze data and information from both secondary and primary sources.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Present and report on work from the proposal to the analysis stage.
- Analyze and evaluate results.
- Copywriting /editing/vetting of ad-hoc content requests (e.g. email, scripts, advertorials etc.).
- Previous professional writing experience, preferably in the medical industry.
- Preferably with a market research background in the healthcare industry.
- Able to adapt medical writing to different platforms catering to different target audiences.
- Strong command of the English language with a familiarity with a standard style guide.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.