Ergomed is a rapidly growing global clinical research company. We perform clinical trials for rare and complex diseases.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange.
The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
Position summary: Senior Medical Writer is appropriately qualified by education and experience to be responsible for providing medical writing support to Ergomed projects. The position is responsible for ensuring medical writing deliverables are of a high quality and within timelines and budgeted hours.
Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Medical Writer Are
- Undertakes allocated medical writing projects, to include, but not limited to, clinical study report, protocol, master patient information and consent form.
- Ensures that all documents are written to a high standard, follow all applicable regulations and are delivered within timelines
- Evaluates, summarises and interprets data, with assistance from Ergomed colleagues where applicable
- Performs QC checks of medical writing deliverables from other MWs
- Provides medical writing training to more junior colleagues as requested
- Ensures the medical writing tracker is updated in a timely manner, to track the various document drafts through the drafting process, for co-ordinating reviews and QC activities and for ensuring agreed timelines are complied with
- Attends and reports on project status at weekly MW calls and update MW department tracker for projects in progress or upcoming
- Provides feedback and assistance to develop, review and edit Medical Writing SOPs and Templates to assure consistency with “Good Practices” and other regulatory standards/requirements
- Co-ordinates the interaction between internal departments, any in-sourced experts, and the Sponsor for allocated project
- Provides input to Business Development Request For Proposals if required
- Attends conferences, external training, and online training relevant to job role
Life Science degree or equivalent
Demonstrated medical writing experience including clinical study reports, protocols, patient information and consent forms.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.