Why Cello Health Communications?
At Cello Health Communications, we care passionately about the science and making evidence matter across the entire healthcare spectrum. We are expert communicators blending science, strategy and creative to optimise the evidence, articulate the story and navigate appropriate channels to impact outcomes and change behaviour. Our work covers a wide range of disease areas and activities in the field of scientifically-focused communications in all channels, including digital.
Our skills are proudly on display through the energy of our people, who strive for excellence in all they do. And our collaborative approach coupled with the exceptional talents of our growing organization offer a unique experience and career within healthcare.
We are looking for a senior medical team member with a ‘can do’ spirit, who can demonstrate ‘fresh thinking’ throughout their work and interactions with colleagues. You are able to review the work of junior medical writing colleagues, and can act as a medical lead on assigned account(s). You must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects, while maintaining high-quality deliverables. Specifically, we are looking for people who:
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Are constantly curious, with a relentless interest in learning
- Are collaborative in style and a team player
- Have the ability to create and communicate a compelling scientific message and remain calm in the face of shifting priorities and client demands
Responsibilities for this position include working in and leading teams to provide medical writing services to pharmaceutical/biotech clients. Medical writing services include, but are not limited to, content development support for medical communications and training materials, and scientific dissemination and exchange through digital media, congresses and live events, and publications.
The Role Requires a Balanced Ability To
- Review and edit deliverables
- Act as the primary point of contact for communicating with authors and clients regarding medical/scientific content
- Attend internal and external team meetings
- Apply principles of good publication practice at all times
- Meet project deadlines without compromising editorial quality or technical accuracy
- Contribute to client presentations and proposals, providing scientific information and therapeutic area expertise
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects, sometimes relating to multiple products in various therapeutic areas
- Advanced life sciences degree required; MD, PhD, PharmD
- A minimum of 3 years’ agency experience is required; publication planning experience is a plus
- Experience independently leading accounts
- Working knowledge of good publication practice, CMPP preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
We continually work to provide our employees with a competitive package, including:
- 401(k) offering with Company Match
- Comprehensive health insurance plan options, local or national
- Dental insurance option
- Vision insurance option
- Employee Assistance Program – providing colleagues & families with support via an outside benefits provider
- Employee life insurance
- Long & short term disability coverage
- Company paid vacations throughout the year
- Paid Time off