COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Exemptions/reasonable accommodations may be provided for health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Agilian has partnered with a specialized healthcare plan provider to roll out a series of digital transformation initiatives.
- The primary deliverable of the Technical Writer will be authoring a Runbook/ Playbook for the project team.
- Write clear, persuasive, and compliant technical deliverables into run book sections; translate technical and other ideas into easily understandable text.
- Create a Run Book that would allow the customer to use and support the Software
- System processes
- Security and access control
- System configuration
- Configuration management
- Monitoring and alerting
- Operational tasks
- Maintenance tasks
- Failure and recovery procedures
- Develop accurate and compelling technical content
- Manage the entire effort from outline to submission, including assigning sections to the technical team, which may include internal stakeholders and teaming partners
- Edit content for effectiveness (e.g., clarity, readability, accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliance) as well as style (e.g., grammar, punctuation, word usage, sentence structure, and spelling).
- Research of information to be included in documents, which may include conducting interviews, attending meetings, and gathering source information.
- Interview SMEs to extract highly technical information and convert it into effective support and training content
- Manage and maintain support library.
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations.
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management, Information Technology Health Services, or a related field
- 1+ years Experience in a Health Team Support Documentation department
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical writer or similar role.
- Competitive candidates will have working experience within AWS environments or have a strong understanding of cloud-based architecture.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Quickly digest information and produce organized, clearly written content with minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to take the assigned project and identify the best approach to accomplish the objective
Agilian is a business and technology consulting company specializing in empowering our clients to solve complex problems with agility and elegance.
Equal Opportunity Employer.