We market people’s value uniquely through their resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and also craft cover letters for their targeted jobs. Our job marketing/career strategy coaches work initially with clients and then your expertise, creativity and extremely close attention to detail is needed to thoroughly and succinctly craft verbiage, bullet points, and key points for the resumes and cover letters. You might also be called upon to conduct job marketing research for executives when needed.
Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years of work experience in some form of education or corporate environment are preferred. We work with many high-level executives and PhDs. Coaching or counseling degrees/certifications are a plus but not necessary. We have a unique innovative approach and will train.
Career5 started from the basic idea that if we’re accessing our top strengths and drives at work, then we often bring more energy, value, and growth to it. Our methodology is built for current and future leaders who want to make a positive impact in their work. Our company culture is driven around the concept of professionally developing employees to grow to be the best version of themselves.
The Job Marketing Writer is responsible for supporting clients’ job marketing efforts to improve client resumes and LinkedIn profiles, using a unique Career5 job marketing framework that conveys their proven track record.
Desired Skills, Traits, & Abilities
- Creative, detailed-oriented, and flawless ability to deliver and manage client assignments beginning-to-end to ensure Career5’s standards and client happiness.
- Superb writing skills, expert knowledge of grammar and style.
- A relentless need to find and fix any grammar errors in your work, and utilize Grammarly as a second layer of defense to assure nothing is missed.
- Strong customer service focus and a desire to provide excellence in your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or higher a plus.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office Suite (Mac & PC).
- Passion for quality, with an understanding of a start-up work environment.
- Ability to maintain a set number of hours a week but with the ability for flexibility with hours in that particular day.
- Creative ability to intelligently craft resume bulleted points to convey value, and interesting cover letters.
- Deep listening skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience working in cloud software (portals, platforms, etc.), project management software, web conferencing for team meetings (Zoom/Skype), and Photoshop (a plus).
- Must have a newer personal computer, reliable internet connection, and quiet office space (this is a remote position).
- Fascinated by leadership and management books, articles, blogs, etc.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Maintain efficiency and performance standards while delivering high satisfaction.
- Availability to respond to coach correspondence within 24 hours.
- Ability to work part-time hours remotely, ideally between 10-25 +/- hours per week.
If selected for this opportunity, you will participate in paid online training, for which you will be compensated on an hourly basis. You will officially join the network on a part-time basis. This is a contractor remote position that starts at $25 and has the ability to work into full time with benefits if desired.