Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About The Role
In this role, you will be the second hire on Equip’s marketing team. Your core responsibility will be to help execute a thoughtful, cross-channel marketing strategy in collaboration with our Director of Marketing.
As an early-stage startup with a big vision to transform eating disorder treatment, your role will be essential to our success, made possible by crafting a compelling brand and growing our audiences at scale. You will support efforts across the entire marketing function including brand, PR, content, social media, trade, and digital growth marketing. The right person for this role will provide a balance of creative instinct and data-driven analytical skills.
What You Will Do
- Own top-of-funnel patient acquisition
- Manage + optimize all paid media campaigns across Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, and execute against new recommended channels based on strategic goals
- Help create and execute referral channels for payors and providers
- Build out dashboards to track and optimize all digital marketing efforts efficiently; report on a weekly basis
- Own well-structured datasets (ie CPA/LTV/ROI) across all marketing channels
Content + Social Media
- Support Director of Marketing in all content efforts including content calendar, blog posts, and editing + publishing
- Manage all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, etc) and report on each on a weekly basis
- Design, execute, segment, and analyze the performance of email campaigns to provider and patient/family audiences
- Drive SEO efforts to capture organic traffic against strategic keywords
PR + Trade
- Help drive PR efforts by securing podcast appearances, journalism interviews, TV spots, and more
- Execute strategic PR efforts against key company milestones
- Contribute to ongoing trade & thought leadership by securing speaking engagements, conference sponsorships, webinars, etc
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Experience implementing paid media campaigns and reporting on key marketing metrics
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer journey and how it maps to marketing activities such as lead generation, sales enablement, and customer renewals
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and the company's health; high attention to detail and critically thought through solutions will yield the highest quality impact
- A bias for experimentation and questioning of the status quo
- A desire to work at a fast-growing health tech startup
- Ability to contract with and manage a team of vendors and freelancers such as SEO consultants, content marketing writers, and web developers
Bonus If You Have The Following
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.