Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business.
We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com.
About the Role
Airbase is looking for a Marketing Manager to work as a member of the acquisition and growth marketing team on strategic efforts that support the overall growth of the organization. This position will primarily be responsible for executing marketing campaigns while conducting testing on offers and audiences designed to acquire, engage, and convert customers.
The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally with sales, product and content marketing to produce messaging, offers, and audience segmentations around targeted efforts. This will require analytical skill sets to analyze performance reports, surface data insights, and adapt tactics to drive efficiencies at scale.
What You'll Do
- Manage a varied mix of demand-generation programs with a particular focus on response marketing.
- Design, develop, execute, and measure creative database-driven communications, such as newsletters, surveys, promotions, campaign emails, nurture streams, and direct mail in coordination with wider Marketing and business plans.
- Own the buyer journey by mapping, assessing, and prioritizing future marketing touchpoints.
- Draft creative briefs and work cross-functionally to create new marketing content that drives results, including email, landing pages, and other collateral.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (segmentation, design, frequency, messaging) to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs.
- Support an ambitious ABM strategy, partnering with sales.
- Manage outside agencies, third-party vendors, and internal departments to create, produce, and execute all aspects of direct mail and email marketing efforts for acquisition and/or base marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and marketing operations to optimize lead handling and scoring strategies.
- Leverage data to report on campaign progress and effectiveness.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years’ experience with B2B marketing including at least 2 years B2B SaaS.
- 3+ years’ experience in full-funnel marketing tactics and journey mapping.
- Experience in managing a wide range of growth tactics.
- Strong organization and project management skills; ability to manage multiple and changing priorities under tight deadlines in a busy, evolving, fast-paced environment, particularly in an omnichannel company.
- Ability to balance solid strategic thinking and flawless execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- High degree of reliability and integrity; detail oriented.
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including paid ads, email, direct mail, events, and webinars.
- Thorough knowledge of leading marketing automation and customer relationship platforms; Marketo and Salesforce experience a MUST.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.