KLIM Technologies is a company founded in 2015. It has experienced rapid growth to become one of the leading sellers on Amazon, by identifying opportunities in the market, superior operations, in-house quality improvement and truly exceptional customer service.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, KLIM is looking for a Marketing Director to act as a multiplier for the business. Over the last 6 years we have built very strong foundations across the business, the only thing missing to explosively scale is this marketing spark.
He/she will also have the opportunity to learn how a leading e-commerce business operates and be a part of this process.
You will be able to directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
You will report and work directly with the CEO.
You Will Be In Charge Of
- Set up gameplans for explosive new product launches on Amazon
- Review and provide critical feedback on our marketing material
- Supervise our efforts in paid ads (Amazon PPC, Google ads, FB ads etc)
- Build up our capacity to reach our customers (to give an idea of the margin from improvement, KLIM has had about 3 000 000 customers since it started, our email list is of about 5 000).
- Be the lead on the new brands we will be creating
We expect a great deal of autonomy from you.
To Fit This Position
You have a proven track record of excelling in at least 2 of these domains
- Traffic acquisition (SEO or SEA)
- Influencer marketing
You Must Be...
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, Hardworking
- Willing to learn + have Growth mindset
- Someone who is both a Doer and a Thinker
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two. Up to you
- 3 100€ and up per month (based on profile) + bonus based on results
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover for your IT, Learning & Development expenses and Gifts for your family and friends
- The full catalogue of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 35-40-hour weekly workload.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions this policy may be affected.
IMPORTANT: all applicants must send their application through our questionnaire (use the link below) to be considered for any position. It's our policy to reply to all applications that arrive to our questionnaire. We always try to answer everyone within 7 working days for the first screening phase.
We will reach out to you via email once the questionnaire is received and evaluated, so if you haven't received any email from us in more than 10 days please check if you sent the questionnaire properly, and also your spam inbox. We also invite you to read our Playbook, so that you can make sure your philosophy matches the company's.