Waldo is on the search for a creative and polished marketing guru. You will handle graphic design and copywriting requests, translate the business objective of that request and then create engaging content that is disseminated across various marketing and sales channels. These channels may include print, digital, online presentations, website, email and/or social.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Produce error-free content and have the skills and attention-to-detail to edit their own work.
- Be able to balance many projects at once and seamlessly contribute to all in a fast-paced start-up culture all while owning the project scheduling.
- Quickly understand the business and goals of the creative you are working on.
To be considered, you must also share your creative copywriting skills by submitting this google form:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong graphic design skills using software such as photoshop, canva, indesign, docsend, keynote, qwilr, wordpress, etc…
- Ability to multi-task, juggle deadlines, manage time, and communicate clearly about progress against assignments
- Previous experience writing headlines and CTA that drive engagement
- A keen eye for flawless grammar, spelling, and polished writing.
- Hourly pay $20-25/hour
- Flexible scheduling
- Unlimited high-fives
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing company