At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You take our marketing copy to a new level. You are passionate about writing copy. Our team sees you as a copywriting machine and is constantly surprised by the speed and quality of the copy you deliver.
- You know how to sell our product with great copy. You have a natural instinct for creating compelling sales messages. Your texts generate more leads from our website and advertising campaigns.
- You craft content that empowers our users to be successful. Your engaging email nurture sequences and product tours enable our users to quickly learn how to use our platform and see results faster.
- You are our in-house copywriting agency. You jump in to support colleagues by writing content for pitch decks, posters, surveys, checklists, and anything else that is needed.
- You play a key role in taking our category-leading SaaS product to a new level. This is an opportunity to create content that has a big impact on simplifying the daily work-life of thousands of professionals.
You’re good at
- You are a writing machine. You are able to produce high-quality copy at such a pace that your colleagues can barely believe it. You love getting solid, uninterrupted time to write.
- You write short and snappy texts. You like Ernest Hemingway's writing style. You have an uncanny ability to take large amounts of information and condense it into easy to digest texts.
- You can turn your hand to any format. You can craft appealing texts for product descriptions, marketing emails, web pages, and social media ads. You live and breathe great writing principles.
- You radiate positive energy and creativity. You love to be an active participant in collaborative workshops and meetings. You constantly bounce ideas off colleagues and bring positive energy into each interaction.
- You balance creativity and focus. You’re bursting with ideas, but you naturally seek to understand the goals of a content piece before moving forward. You enjoy creating effective content.
- You like to hit the ground running. You are ready to jump in and start producing content as soon as possible. You learn best by doing and you’re motivated by seeing the results of your work.
- You are familiar with SaaS products. You understand SaaS users, their needs, and have extensive knowledge of typical SaaS content (explainer videos, tutorials, product mockups, etc.).
- You are based in Europe.
- You are a native English speaker. Knowledge of German would be a bonus.
- You have a proven track record. You have already successfully written copy for product/services companies across multiple digital marketing channels and can provide examples of your work.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You are an energetic self-starter who wants to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest, and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for marketing content. You love to create lots of content to drive more sales and more user engagement.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, we are looking for someone located in Europe to ensure a high time overlap with our team.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, we take ownership and we play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and fast iterations.
- You work with top-notch technologies and lean processes. We use WordPress, Google Docs, Grammarly, Slack, Asana, Hangouts -and of course Filestage- to communicate efficiently.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️.