We’re looking for an effective, agile, fun and out of the box communicator to join as our primary marketing person.
Your main responsibility will be finding and creating opportunities to raise awareness of Adludio as well as further develop our brand through excellent copywriting.
Who We Are?
Adludio is a global advertising scale-up defining the next generation of exciting mobile solutions. As pioneers of sensory and immersive advertising, we create, distribute and optimise campaigns using mobile-first technology that engages people’s senses. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Paris, Los Angeles, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei.
We’re putting creative back at the heart of advertising, attributing this to a seamless marriage of consumer engagement data and innovative formats which both the user and our brand partners love. It’s no coincidence that our name, Adludio, means “to play” in Latin. That’s exactly what we believe mobile ads should be – fun and playful!
Our client partnerships include Unilever, Lego, Nike, Chanel, Huawei, Estée Lauder, BMW, and Sony Pictures, amongst many other iconic international brands.
We prefer our brilliant creative to do most of the talking - so try it out for yourself! www.adludio.com/showcase
What Is the Job?
- Helping drive the content strategy for Adludio, including writing internal and external content for various audiences around our service offering.
- Maintenance and update of the www.adludio.com (currently in re-branding).
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- Management of the Adludio Academy series where staff present internally or externally around the mobile landscape, you would be responsible for project management and coordination and marketing of the event.
- Working with our external freelance designer to create design collateral.
- Working closely with marketing, product and sales teams to establish a tone of voice and appropriate writing styles.
- Internal newsletter creation and distribution monthly.
- Weekly updates on Social Media to help raise Adludio’s presence.
- Working with the CEO/COO to curate and write some thought leadership content for our investors and strategic clients.
- Working directly with the APAC team and our PR agency to publicise and promote Adludio’s great work.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional copywriting skills and a keen interest in learning and evolving into a Marketing Management role as we build out the team and marketing function globally.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn and evolve the role.
- Strong communication, sales, and presentation skills.
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure - often while juggling several projects at once.
- It would help if you also had an interest in project management as you will be responsible for managing and coordinating with small development and creative team to launch marketing collateral.
- Management experience required as you will eventually be managing interns and or staff as the role expands.
- Great location in Farringdon, in the middle of Leather Lane and Exmouth markets - London’s famous foodie spots
- Yearly company conference (last one was in Italy), but this dependant on the companies performance and of course the COVID restrictions.
- Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market.
- Start-up culture with the opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your skill set
- Flexible working