Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We are looking for a hardworking, organized, and thorough person to join our Marketing Team. In this role you will assist in the planning, executing, and reporting of supporting marketing activities for our Content Marketing Team. The right person for this position will be metrics driven with a keen focus on targets. The starting salary for this position is $24,000 USD.
What You’ll Do
- Perform outreach to improve the reach of our content
- Build relationships with other marketers and partners
- Provide reporting and analysis of KPIs for search engine optimization
- Assist the Content Team with sources and opportunities
- Operationalize, build, and run email campaigns
- Review and approve promotional copy
- Develop a strong understanding of the industry to find growth avenues
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative or coordination role
- Reliable and accountable with a passion for inbox zero
- Competent in spreadsheets and other workplace tech
- Relevant experience of process-oriented roles a plus
- Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this: Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.