Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a Content writer, here’s what you can do at Trantor:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure that content yield optimum results.
- Write Website Copy, Newsletters, Blogs, Case studies, White Papers, Presentations and Infographics to enhance our company’s brand positioning.
- Develop content (tweets, FB & Li posts) for promotion on Social media.
- Research and write content on trending topics.
- Take on an editorial role wherever necessary and applicable
Here’s what you will bring:
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Good understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content marketing, and Internet research.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of online advertising channels, standard industry metrics, channel best practices and lead generation business models
- Good understanding of internet-based terms and technologies like digital transformation, mobile apps, web apps, cloud apps, e-commerce, m-commerce, user experience.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field