Do you think great copy can make a difference in attracting, converting and activating new users online? Then Kahoot! has the job for you! We’re looking for a playful Marketing Content Writer with English as their native language, to focus on attracting, converting and engaging Kahoot!’s users.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement.
In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 40 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
As a Marketing Content Writer, you will work on creative content for Kahoot! such as campaigns, landing pages, pricing pages, in-product marketing, emails and social media. You will work closely with both product teams, developers, marketing and design colleagues, and with more than 1 billion users a year, you will see your written content making a real impact!
We are looking for our new English native copywriter, as our main UI language is US English.
The company’s HQ is in Oslo, Norway, but the position can be remote from one of our offices in Norway, Poland, Spain or Denmark.
The Customer Experience Team
The Customer Experience team, which you will be a part of, works with product marketing, commercial executions and localisation initiatives. We strive to ensure a holistic and customer centric approach to communications and activities towards new and existing customers, with a strong focus on customer engagement and use of our products. We work closely with the product teams that develop our game platform and mobile apps. We are a team of people from different nationalities, backgrounds, languages and education, and we are now building the team to become even stronger!
- Responsible for editorial planning and production for their respective business area
- Contribute to shaping a consistent communication framework for their respective Business Area’s product portfolio. This includes but isn’t limited to: :
- Product and feature messaging
- Tone of voice guides and glossaries
- Work in collaboration with Product Marketing Managers to ensure a holistic and coherent content plan for their business area
- Create, review, edit and update text and other formats of content, such as blog posts, emails, video scripts, and more
- Track content performance and be able to report on key metrics such as page views, traffic sources, etc.
- Conduct periodical content audits and work with the product marketing team on keeping content up to date
- You are fluent in English both written and speaking
- You must have good experience as commercial writer and understand how to drive commercial behaviors (E.g., writing pricing pages and upsell emails)
- You have digital marketing experience; performance marketing experience a big plus
- You have a strong understanding of digital and product platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to develop initial concepts
- 3+ years of copywriting experience and the ability to write in a playful tone
- An empathetic, playful, curious and inclusive personality
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them - then it's real fun!
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 40 nationalities
- Remote work set up
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- Other benefits depend on the country where you will be hired in.
Please send us your resume and cover letter by 15th of September. We look forward to hearing from you!