At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is looking for a Marketing Content Writer to create engaging content that builds our thought leadership as well as educates our future and existing customers. The ideal candidate is a wordsmith who loves the research process as much as the writing process. They know how to create clear, insightful copy that engages buyers at all stages of the funnel. This person should also be able to think creatively as well as write technically.
- Work closely with our broader marketing team to produce engaging and valuable content suited for all channels.
- Draft campaign assets across digital/social channels, including social media ads, landing pages, blog posts, emails, ebooks, etc.
- Maintain a consistent voice throughout all our marketing projects.
- Research and understand our target audience and personas to personalize content that speaks to them.
- Evaluate and optimize created assets based on performance data.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of professional-level experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience writing for performance marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Experience writing content that performs in major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Experience working with SaaS/Tech brands, a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.