We are here to build a brighter, more sustainable eyewear industry, by making glasses more transparently and responsibly.
We do this by designing & crafting eyewear with a circular approach. We repair eyewear, re-design broken systems, recycle and reuse everything we can, rewrite the rules, rethink our processes, retell inspiring stories, revisit our assumptions and in doing so, we re-imagine the future.
If you would like to be part of our journey, we would love to hear from you!
Where We Need Help
In November 2021 we opened the doors to our first retail store, after four years of trading online and at events. We are looking for a talented Marketing & Content Manager to work full time alongside the MONC Founder and team, and in doing so grow with the business.
We are looking for a pioneer, who believes in changing the eyewear industry and the world, for the better. We are looking for someone who will focus on increasing brand awareness, creating compelling content and planning media to help grow our community. Your goal will be to be strategic in planning and executing our marketing, sales efforts and PR opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
Managing marketing activities and sales content for MONC. Including:
- Create a marketing strategy that delivers on our growth ambitions.
- Maintain our internal marketing calendar with all marketing activities and provide administrative support.
- Help alongside The MONC Team to create and manage content and social media calendar and ensure its implementation across all channels. Including product launches, blog posts, videos.
- Email marketing and management, including attracting potential leads, newsletter preparation, segmentation and analysis.
- Social media channel management.
- Management of marketing content and ways to improve UX.
- Track and report on the impact and reach of brand marketing activities in our markets to support our understanding of marketing effectiveness.
- Management and maintenance of e-commerce product databases.
- Adapt and improve SEO and online presence.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- A passion for craftsmanship, sustainability and an exceptional eye for detail.
- Resourceful with strong organisational skills – someone who thrives in a highly dynamic environment with the ability to multitask.
- Understanding of e-commerce and desire to grow this knowledge. Experience with Shopify is favourable but not essential.
- Excellent copywriting skills and written English a necessity.
- Experience in eyewear, fashion and/or accessories is a plus but not essential.
- Strong team spirit, collaborative work approach and significant enthusiasm for brainstorming.
- Strong understanding of the customer, generational attitudes and a finger on the pulse for cultural trends.
- Your very own MONC Spectacles & Sunglasses with discounts for family and friends.
- Central London Location - Chiltern Street, Marylebone.
- 25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Team Building Days.
- Part of a diverse and creative team, Learning and growing together.
- Bonus Structure in place for Sales Targets.
- Dependent on Experience (Negotiable).
To apply for this role, please email us with a little more detail on why you think you're the best fit. Remember to attach a copy of your CV/resume so that we can take a look at your previous experience - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.