BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1500 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS and Chime.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Creator with English as First Language to join our Marketing team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Write content for Landing Pages, press, internal and external communications.
- Define creative and copy concepts for advertisements.
- Define and edit content for our company sites.
- Write and update content for presentations.
- Write newsletter for clients and prospects.
- Generate content for press and media: ebooks, white papers and infographics.
- Research and develop articles for blog and external sites.
What Are We Looking For
- University Graduate in Advertising, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or similar areas.
- 6+ years verifiable experience in similar positions, including copywriting and content editing.
- Proactivity, business vision, dynamism, planning, organizational capacity and autonomy, creativity, excellent interpersonal relationships, results and customer orientation.
- We value energetic, dynamic, creative and decisive profiles.
- Advanced English level.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!