Revolution Prep is an entrepreneurial organization with a talented team of Revolutionaries that are dedicated to being a leading innovator in the educational industry. Learn more at www.revolutionprep.com.
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist to join our fast-paced team, leading us through the communications strategy process and taking our brand to the next level. Your efforts will be the driving force of our creative communications through compelling thought-leadership storytelling that inspires our audiences. As a key member of our diverse team, you will shape the narrative of our business. Your role is part strategist, part writer, and part public relations.
- Effectively partner with key stakeholders to develop the brand’s voice and formulate and execute a communications strategy for the entire organization, across multiple product lines, departments, and audiences.
- Translate business goals and company strategy into actionable initiatives through compelling, forward-thinking storytelling.
- Proactively communicate Revolution Prep’s pioneering leadership in online education through a consistent narrative, highlighting Revolution’s value to targeted audiences.
- Effectively project manage short, medium, and long-term projects.
- Write clear and concise creative briefs that can lead to action with a keen editorial point of view and narrative ability.
- Synthesize large amounts of information, cut through clutter, and develop plans that have key insights with compelling messages that put the right information in the right place at the right time for the right person.
- Build strong, focused narratives ranging from seasonal campaigns, product launches, and employee initiatives.
- Manage the development of messaging from initiation to final product delivery through Revolution’s communication channels.
- Source content that meets the needs and interests of our various audiences (students. parents, school counselors, teachers, administrators, tutors, sales members).
- Stay connected on opportunities for well-timed and inspiring articles, informational posts, and more.
- Conduct high-quality and thorough research of target audience and industry trends.
- Revise, edit, and proofread copy based on internal feedback/direction.
- Support the creation and promotion of thought leadership.
- When relevant, use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- At least five years of demonstrated experience in strategic communications, to include branding, content creation, and research, analysis, and planning.
- Proven experience in creating and executing communication plans to drive adoption amongst multiple audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing multifaceted situations and collaborating across complex organizations.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, project management, and organizational communication skills.
- An ability to operate independently, set priorities, and adjudicate competing needs in a fast-paced organization.
- An aptitude for analyzing and leveraging data in the development and presentation of compelling message content.
- Possess a strong understanding of effective communications and marketing techniques.
- Collaborative spirit, proactively seeking input from multiple stakeholders.
- Must be passionate about the education industry.
- Fundamental understanding and experience with SEO and knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Journalism experience highly preferred.
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
At Revolution Prep, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be._ _We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.