Accion Global Advisory Solutions (GLAS) is seeking a Content Creation Manager to be responsible for leading the Design and Content Creation of innovative digital solutions for microentrepreneurs, helping them build their management and financial and digital capacities by incentivizing behavior change so that they are able to thrive in a competitive and digital world.
Digital solutions are designed by GLAS with a customer centric approach with the objective of enabling Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs (MSMEs) to have more successful businesses. This is done by participating in focused and practical digital programs that will help them grow their business (e.g. make more money, improve profitability) and also improve the resilience of their business (e.g. appropriate risk management, appropriate planning).
The role of the Content Creation Manager will focus on enabling learning experiences by empowering people with the digital tools and information they need to succeed in their business by:
- Understanding educational methodologies that explain how people learn.
- Translating client research into concrete knowledge, skills and learning objectives to be developed.
- Creating content that is efficient, effective, appealing, and engaging, inspiring acquisition of knowledge.
- Delivering content through digital channels and media.
In this role the Content Creation Manager will work with subject matter experts, a diverse range of formats and multimedia production platforms, develop audiovisual content (videos), business tools (budget, sales forecast), and social media content (blogs, tutorials). This position will work with the lead designer, technology team and key stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into exceptional content pieces that serve the needs of our clients.
This individual will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication and have a passion for researching as well as understanding and defining the needs and behaviors of customers.
Location is flexible, Latin-America or US based preferred.
The Content Creation manager will report to the VP of Customer Engagement and work closely with the Customer Engagement team in Latin America and India. The responsibilities of this position include:
- Create high quality digital content for entrepreneurial skill development.
- Build and lead internal content creation team.
- Train and build skills of content creation team.
- Create processes and tools for content creation.
- Lead content strategy for the Ovante digital global initiative, including content sourcing, curating, editing, white labeling, sponsoring, as well as update, and maintenance.
- Ensure culturally agnostic content design to allow rapid tailoring and adjustments to different geographies.
- Find and collaborate with partners to source content (e.g. financial service providers, market aggregators, newspapers, social media personalities, YouTube publishers) in order to bring digital content to users rapidly and effectively.
- Outsource and select the right vendors based on content creation needs.
- Work closely with the Lead Designer to ensure that designs are appropriate and of a high quality.
- Work closely with the Ovante team, and technology vendors throughout the product life cycle to ensure designs are addressing both user and business needs, are feasible to implement, and are subsequently implemented accurately.
- Support all UI/UX efforts, setting design direction, driving discussion and activities, while participating in research, testing, delivery, planning, and coordination efforts.
- Communicate the design progress, keeping team members and key stakeholders updated.
10 years of experience working in designing and developing e-learning content and instructional design interventions, which includes the ability to:
- Select and use a variety of educational techniques to define and sequence the instructional content and strategies, as well as learning objectives.
- Develop instructional digital materials.
- Design instruction that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
- Evaluate and assess instruction and its impact.
- Experience working with learning digital platforms or Learning Management Systems -LMS.
- Social media content management skills (copy-writing, marketing, editing and curating).
- Understanding of social media metrics (measure, track, and update content based on performance metrics of content on the LMS platform, and social media sites).
- We value candidates who have experience with human-center design, agile/lean product development process, as well digital marketing.
- English fluency required, Spanish or Hindi fluency is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (education, sociology, pedagogy). Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to use different styles to influence individuals and groups and cause impact.
- Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills for a variety of audiences; comfort moving seamlessly between executive teams and the field.
- Excellent project and people skills, especially in multi-cultural environments.
- Demonstrated interest in our mission and in working globally.
- Willingness to embody our values of excellence, respect and passion for social change.
- Demonstrated commitment to Accion’s values of excellence, respect and passion for social change.