POSITION TITLE: WORK CONTROL LOCKOUT WRITER
DUTIES: Provide support in the preparation, review and issuance of large and/or complex lockouts and/or system modification, corrective maintenance, and preventive maintenance work packages:
1) Provide maintenance/construction lockouts technical review.
2) Analyze time and requirements for lockouts.
3) Prepare, review and issue lockouts to ensure equipment are isolated to protect the environment, equipment, and personnel.
4) Prepare and/or review efficient and specific instructions for the isolation, containment de-energization of various mechanical, physical, electrical, chemical energy systems or radiological sources according to established procedures.
Education: Bachelors or 8 years nuclear experience. Practical experience in work control, materials management, E&I/Mechanical maintenance or related areas.
• Experience in developing lockouts in Nuclear or Waste Solidification facilities.
• Practical knowledge of Waste Solidification facilities and operations
• Experience in the, development, review and issuance of Lockouts.
• Interpersonal skills to establish and cultivate positive working relationships and interfaces with both internal and external customers
• Demonstrated knowledge of DOE, SRR, and SRS operating policies, rules, and regulations preferred.
• Experience with Asset Suite, EDWS and Microsoft Word is required. Experience with Puridiom is beneficial.
Work Hours: A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRR utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRR holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not required.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
VAS Human Resources @ 803-644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.