If you are passionate about community news and want to work in a positive, supportive, entrepreneurial environment, APPLY NOW to be a Patch local editor. We've grown year over year every year for the last five years, adding millions of new subscribers and hiring dozens of new local editors who set their own agenda for community news coverage.
We are currently looking for a full-time local editor in Massachusetts, specifically Arlington, Burlington, Malden, Melrose, Reading, Stoneham and Wakefield.
Patch local editors are tenacious, agile, productive reporters and sharp storytellers.
They also are:
- obsessed with telling readers what they need to know about their communities
- enthusiastic and innovative
- smart, accurate headline writers
- adept practitioners of social media and SEO
- always eager to learn something new
If this sounds like a job worthy of your ability, APPLY TODAY.
- salary commensurate with talent
- health insurance and wellness program
- unlimited PTO
- eligibility for quarterly performance bonus
- cell phone stipend
- 10 paid holidays a year, including Juneteenth
- twice a year growth and development reviews
- flexible spending account/health savings account
To learn more about Patch, visit this page.
Patch is building an eclectic team to match the cultural diversity of our country. Patch offers competitive benefits, ongoing personal and professional development opportunities, and an equal opportunity workplace committed to providing employees with an inclusive environment free of discrimination and harassment.