SweetRush is a consulting, design, and staffing firm specializing in HR-related services. Our work includes creating high-performing cultures, leaders, and teams; designing unique learning experiences; and helping our clients grow their teams with qualified professionals.
Many of our clients are household names with enormous international operations, while others are small non-profits whose work we value as essential to the world and do what we can to support. We try to balance the work we do for-profit with the work we do to spread good things in the world.
SweetRush is a leader in the field of learning and development, making use of emerging technologies (like VR and AR), games, storytelling, chatbots, interactive virtual and in-person experiences, and so on, all while grounding our work in vibrant and impactful human-centered design.
We are a completely virtual, tight-knit, talented community that spans the globe, a culture-forward team that values diversity, respect, and caring. Our folks tend to stick around, as do our clients.
The many awards we win every year reflect the care we put into our craft and our collaborations with clients. And they’re extremely important to us, as our industry accolades garner attention from our future partners and show the members of our SweetRush community just how outstanding their work is. It might go without saying, then, that our submissions for these awards are crucial to our success in winning them!
We like to think we stand apart from competitors for the uniqueness and innovation of everything we create, and for who we are. And we’re committed to promoting our work and our brand in a manner that’s as creative, innovative, and from the heart as everything we produce. This is where you come in...
More About You
You have a strong background in business writing and the learning and development industry. You’ve already made the move to marketing, or you’re excited about taking that leap. You’re someone who’s willing to be a solid partner and trendsetter, someone who doesn’t hesitate to take an idea and run with it. You’re someone who wants to help us better ourselves, who wants to grow and change alongside us.
You thrive in a role with a wide variety of writing tasks, which may include long-form writing (e.g., awards, case studies, articles, white papers) and short-form writing (e.g., social media posts, newsletters, landing pages). You’re ready to dive into project materials, conduct great interviews with subject matter experts, and do outside research to make your content engaging, accurate, and valuable for readers.
Your background in learning and development means you can quickly get your arms around the work we do, and your ability to write compelling content will wow the judges in our award submissions. You’ll vividly describe our clients’ challenges and objectives, our solutions’ features, and the results. And you’ll craft a story that resonates emotionally and professionally with the judges.
You’re excited to join a team of writers and marketing professionals who are supportive, caring, kind, energized and motivated to collaborate and take our brand and marketing to the next level.
Ideally, You’re The Following
- An exceptional writer
- A persuasive communicator
- An Instructional Designer, Learning Architect, or another similar role in a current or past life
- A solid interviewer and researcher
- Able to explain complex solutions with clear, engaging copy
- Able to make emotional connections with readers
- A creative team player who loves collaboration
- Productive in a fast-moving environment
- Reliable at adhering to deadlines
We Expect You’ll Be Able To
- Write clear, concise, engaging content in a variety of formats, both long- and short-form
- Dig deep into our projects to ensure a comprehensive understanding of what makes them unique and award-worthy
- Deliver well-crafted, smart messaging to promote a wide variety of services and offerings
- Bring humor and insightfulness to topics that might be on the dry side
- Manage your content development process from ideation to final product (for example, from concepting through design and digital asset creation)
- Integrate SEO techniques as recommended by our SEO marketing specialist
- Partner in marketing planning and content planning as well as brainstorming ideas for new campaigns
Call-to-action: Submit your resume!
If the above describes your interests and experience, and you believe this will be a dream job please submit your resume.
Team chemistry is everything to us, so our ultimate goal is to find the right fit. You must be perfect for us, and we must be perfect for you. If you are feeling this to be the case, we are excited to hear from you!