OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 3 millions of students from around the world.
At OpenClassrooms, we hire learning program designers to help us innovate and create the foundations of tomorrow's education. Learning program designers use their knowledge of educational theory to create learning paths. They help subject matter experts present material in a compelling, well-researched way so students learn a maximum!
Welcome to the revolution of education ! #BecomeFutureProof
In this role, you will:
- Design great courses aligned with clear and concrete learning objectives
- Create and maintain compelling course content by working alongside subject matter experts and multimedia learning team members
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlines, budget and quality
- Ensure regular iteration, completion rate, satisfaction rate of courses
- Apply your knowledge of educational theory and stay up to date with pedagogical innovations
- Pedagogical content design and production
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Native French, English B2, and high communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving skills, collaboration skills
- Confidence with technology and agile environment
Desired Education & Experience
- Previous experience (2+ years) in instructional design
- Previous experience (2+ years) in project management
Reports to Marion Trigodet, Learning Content Manager, within the Learning Design Team.
The journey starts with an HR phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Learning Content Designers (peers),
- Learning Content Manager,
- Director of Learning Design,
- And a few other people from teams across the organization.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
What we offer
- Pass Navigo paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance for free (“Mutuelle” monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at the max authorized by law)
- Access to gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off and a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- Access to remote working
- A company MacBook
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
👉 OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible to the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a "Talent Passport" residence permit. There is also a simplified "accompanying family" procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
More information here: https://visa.lafrenchtech.com/4/french-tech-visa-for-employees
👉 We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, everyday! 🌎