Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced UX Writer to join the Product Design team and lead UX writing across every step of the mental health journey. In this role, you’ll work closely with product designers, product managers, clinicians and executives to shape the language across our design ecosystem while establishing guidelines and best practices.
- Represent the discipline of UX Writing across the Product Design team and the company
- Establish a team strategy and vision
- Advocate for user-centered content while establishing standards and best practices
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members and executives across disciplines, and effectively speak to process, goals, and team vision
- Identify opportunities to offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and lead projects and initiatives end to end
- Develop Lyra’s voice and tone across all products and services
- 7+ years of UX writing experience
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets, shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects and a diverse set of user archetypes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well on a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, graphic design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.