Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $60 million in Series B funding from General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
What You'll Do
- Define the content strategy for Tempo’s product experience, that spans the Tempo Studio and our mobile app.
- Write clear and concise content across multiple product touch points
- Work alongside a team of designers, researchers, product managers and engineers.
- Offer a perspective on Content Strategy across the Tempo product system.
- Establish a tone of voice structure and guideline that serves as the foundation for communication with the Tempo user base.
- Work cross functionally, be nimble in trying out variations and solutions that are uplifting and motivational.
- Help drive consensus across teams and be a voice for solutions that balance user needs with business goals.
- Work with the Brand content strategy team on evolving the Tone of Voice guidelines and evangelize across the company.
- Develop a copy framework for product experiences that help provide guard rails for content strategy across every part of the experience.
- Help people understand the practice and value of content strategy, through your work.
- 5+ years of experience in UX copywriting, content design & strategy on a product team.
- Comfortable working in a cross functional, multi disciplinary product development environment.
- Experience writing content principles and tone of voice guides.
- Ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment
- A visible track record of an empathetic approach towards the craft.
- A diverse portfolio of writing samples
- A visible passion for fitness and the sports technology industry is a big plus!
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit team and the opportunity to build from the ground up
- Tremendous opportunities for growth.