We are building out a new vertical within our global Client Success group and seeking our first Technical Writer in the US. Your impact is to increase 360Learning’s user adoption by owning the Knowledge Base and ensuring client communication is consistent with our product roadmap and releases.
Your role is crucial to our success as you are the liaison between our clients and our internal teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage the end-to-end documentation process for our feature launches
- Own our online help center, “Knowledge Base” and Community questions
- Work closely with other team members and show initiative in improving overall user assistance content and processes.
- Create new articles and update existing ones following the pace of product evolution (every 3 weeks) in order to increase clients’ self-service
- Produce, but not limited to technical how-to articles, long-form guides, videos, newsletter to help our clients better understand the business and product elements that can be brought together to bring them success
Coach our current Technical Writer
The Skills Set
- 3+ years creating technical product documentation from scratch, as well as from specs in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- 1 -2 years of coaching a technical writing team and putting processes in place
- You bring a client-first mindset to everything you do
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions.
- You deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- French-speaking is a bonus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!